New problem

Big M1ke

It seems now that each time there are some players on the bases, the game runs way less better... I'm having difficulties to aim the ball when pitching now when there's player on the bases... It's like the game is lagging a little bit... Anyone has that problem?

You might have too much on your card. Like high textures for stadiums and players, dust effect and shadows. I take the shadow and dust effects off and it seems to help. I also shut off the live screen on the scoreboard.

You might have too much on your card. Like high textures for stadiums and players, dust effect and shadows. I take the shadow and dust effects off and it seems to help. I also shut off the live screen on the scoreboard.

Alright thx for the tip... What's weird though is that it wasn't doing that before 1 or 2 weeks ago... :?

if you've added files to your harddrive it is taking up space. The more space you have on your harddrive, the faster the game runs

I have more than 4 free gbs on my game harddrive so I doubt this is the cause of my problem here.

I have more than 4 free gbs on my game harddrive so I doubt this is the cause of my problem here.

uh that's not a whole lot of space there. I dont ahve the greatest specs

900mhz

256mb ram

Radeon 7500 64mb video card

40gb harddrive

I have a little more than 30gb free to work with since I reformatted, so the game runs very very smooth for me.

i have two 120gb harddrives and im getting the lag too and it's because of the high texture uniforms and upgrade stadiums and plus i have everything on, like the big screen, the shadow.

i got a geforce 5700ultra. It's not the bad though. It only happens i think the first inning.

Archived