Hoop27's MVP 06 Allstar Sliders V1.1

Hoop27

Couple small changes spelled out at the end of the sliders. have fun.

Hoop27's Allstar Sliders with the MVP 06 mod V1.1

User Pitch Meter Difficulty: 15

Pitch Speed: -5

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate: 11

User Pitcher Fatigue: -17

CPU Pitcher Fatigue: 6

User Pitch Control: 5 

CPU Pitch Control: 0 

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 0

User Batting Contact: -5 

CPU Batting Contact: -11 

User Batting Power: 0

CPU Batting Power: -30

User Bunting Ability: 0

CPU Bunting Ability: -14

User Foul Ball Frequency: 50 

CPU Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Swing Frequency: -25

User OF Speed (Manual & MVP): 2

CPU OF Speed:  2

User IF Speed (Manual & MVP): 0

CPU IF Speed:  0

User Throw Speed: 3 

CPU Throw Speed: -5

User Throw Accuracy: 0

CPU Throw Accuracy: -23

User Catch Errors: 15

CPU Catch Errors: 40 

User Dive Difficulty: 0

CPU Catch Effort: -15

User Baserunning Speed: 1 

CPU Baserunning Speed:  -1

User Runner Aggression: 0

CPU Runner Aggression: -10 

User Runner Steal Speed: 1

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -1

User Runner Steal Delay: -1

CPU Runner Steal Delay: 1

CPU Steal Rate: 7 

Runner Injury Frequency: 0 

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 0

Batter Injury Frequency: 0

Fielder Injury Frequency: 0

Pitching MG Difference: 5

Verison 1.0 This should help the people that are finding pitching a little too difficult, however

pitching mistakes will still be punished by the CPU.

Version 1.1 made adjustments to Running speeds and the delay speeds. I had been finding it too easy to steal.

Also adjusted the OF speed slightly to compensate for the OF's being so far back.

Hope this helps the enjoyment of playing this incredible mod! and don't be afraid to make suggestions

for further improvement!

Hey Hoop, thanks very much for the sliders suggestion. Played 2 games last night and got great results! The first game was a 10-7 ordeal that had me a little concerned, but there was only 2 homeruns. Excellent balance of walks, foul balls, etc. The 2nd game really was great. 3-1, and even had a bases loaded walk! I can't remember the last time I saw one of those since High Heat! I didn't use that super pitcher, and played both games as the Red Sox against the CPU Braves at Fenway. Beckett vs Hampton in the first one and Schilling vs Hudson in the 2nd. The only thing that really stuck out is that the pitchers threw ALOT of balls compared to strikes, but that's easily tweakable. Whatever the case, thank you again because these sliders feel pretty darn good.

thanks guys much appreciated. and I will take all the input you are giving and touch it up a little more! i'm hoping next weekend to have the slider set finalized.

If you want I'll put out one more update before the final version this weekend as I have tweaked a hair since V1.1

no problem it's actually in the game where you put the changes...

when you start the game go to my mvp, then to mvp options, then gameplay tuning.

It defaults on pro when you go in there, just select allstar and then adjust the sliders accordingly, then hit accept, and you are good to go.

I'll put out the final "beta" set of sliders Saturday, and probably not too much will change on them after that. the final release of the sliders will be towards the beginning to middle of March.

So if you are using the sliders and have any feedback or suggestions now is the time :D

Archived