ALL-STAR mode available on Direct IP?

slikkrikk

Problem, please help if you can.

Direct IP is going to be a very important function for our league, considering that the server undoubtedly will not last forever.

Please, if you have a fix for this, let me know -- but I have NO IDEA how to change the default PRO to ALL-STAR with Direct IP. I have a feeling that the datafile for MVP 06 mod is meant to be played on All-Star, so since it plays on PRO and no way to change it that I can see, when a game is played in Direct IP goofy things happen. For instance, I hit a HR and the opponent saw it as a 2B. A few minutes later, we pause it, and what HE sees is the next inning, while what I see is the previous inning.

So, my questions are:

1) Any idea how to change the level (PRO to ALL-STAR) on Direct IP?

2) Is the game flipping out because MVP06 is meant to be played on All-Star?

Thank you.

there is a way around it. every player in the league must create and save a dynasty (or franchise or whatever it is) with all-star as the option for the level of play. this dynasty does not have to be one that they play or update, a dynasty file with that option just has to exist. this is for ip to ip play, not sure if it applies to EA server play

there is a way around it. every player in the league must create and save a dynasty (or franchise or whatever it is) with all-star as the option for the level of play. this dynasty does not have to be one that they play or update, a dynasty file with that option just has to exist. this is for ip to ip play, not sure if it applies to EA server play

We played three seasons in our leagues with that kind of dinasty set at All-Star...online you'll see always and only PRO level :cry:

P.S. I'm available to try it again, it will be a good news if it works.

P.P.S. Slikkrik, play MVP patched with #1 from EA if you wanna play ALL STAR level but you'll get some stuttering issues.

Archived