Walk-Up / Home Run Music

d_reage

First off, excellent job everyone on the MVP06 mod, much better than EA could have done I'm sure!

One issue I'm having is that I don't get any ditties playing when a home team batter walks up to the plate. Also, when the home team hits a homer, there's no music.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Guys, the data file which is a txt file goes in your data folder.

You may turn the music back on by opening the datafile up and changing something in there. I don't know where it is, but the number is at 0.00, you need to change it to 1.00.

Search the forums.

i have a different problem relating to walkup / ditties that may have been addressed in my extended absence from the forums. if that's the case, i apologize, but any help is greatly appreciated.

i recently downloaded mvp06 to my new laptop (new as in i just got it today) and found that EDM's walkup music uses a different file extension than what is used on the fresh install of mvp05 w/ 06 over it, i.e. EDM uses .ast and what i have in my folder is batdit.abk

can i just rename the file and it'll work or is something else necessary? i'm hesitant to do anything as i'm finicky about having to reinstall the whole of mvp06. an idea for someone who -- like me -- relied on CD backups w/ mvp05 mods would be to extract the mvp06 rar to a folder, burn that to disc, and voila, everything's backed up. a multi-session dvd would work best, as you can add any further mods, etc. to that.

i recently downloaded mvp06 to my new laptop (new as in i just got it today) and found that EDM's walkup music uses a different file extension than what is used on the fresh install of mvp05 w/ 06 over it, i.e. EDM uses .ast and what i have in my folder is batdit.abk

sounds like you may be looking in the wrong aems folder. there are two which can be confusing. The .ast file is located in "MVP Baseball 2005dataaudiocdaems".

Archived