Swingin Soriano's rosters

golfguy10

I love these rosters: Great job! I'm utilizing them for my new dynasty, adding in some of my fictional favorites like Ricky Vaughn, Billy Chapel, Willie Mays Hayes, etc. as AA players and watching where they go.

Anyway, my question is this:

Is there something special going on with uniforms? I've uploaded some of my favorite uni's using Fuzz's editor, but they don't seem to work in this game.

Soriano - great rosters (much better than the not so ultimate version IMO).

I'm having a problem with the tribe using your sav file - it keeps crashing on whatever date they play the third game against the twins (their 6th game overall). The problem isn't with the major league game - I can get through that fine. However whenever I try to sim the rest of the day, it completely freezes my system (has to be a problem with one of the minor league games/teams).

I installed the game, patch 5, mlb 2006 conversion, then used your save game - i don't think I did much else besides that.

Can you recreate this on your end or should i send you my save file?

Thanks

Soriano

Just got home - was able to duplicate the error with a brand new dynasty. Start a tribe dynasty and sim ahead to Sunday 4/10 - you can play or sim the ML game between the Twinkies and Tribe, but if you try to sim the next game between Winston Salem and Kinston, it freezes.

Again I've only installed mlb2006, kcs unies and a few other minor things like progression mod, etc that should stop the game

thanks

Archived