gfxpak help!!

av930

I downloaded the MVP 2006: MLB patch and I love it. It is working for me great so far. Anyway, I started to read the cyberface tutorial and after a while of figuring things out, I finally got everything done exept for one thing. When I go to install the cyberface with gfxpak and the install.bat. I keep getting a gfxak error. I do have the .orl, .ord. and .fsh file in the MVP directory along with the gfxpak and the install.bat. I edited the install.bat to reflect the number of the other files (i.e. c950.fsh, c950.orl, c950.ord). Then double clicked the batch file to install. Now, I read somewhere that if your models.big has more than 3,000 files then you can't install (or replace) a new cyberface. Well, when I checked my models.big file with BigGui, it shows 4,257 entries. Hence my question. If you can't install a cyberface on a models.big file that has more than 3,000 files, then how the heck did they get 4, 257 in the MVP06 models.big file?????? That is 1,257 files more than what is allegedly allowed. Someone please help. Thanks in advance.

Archived