Total Classics, MVP 06 MOD, and 1994 Rosters

esilis2

Hey Guys, I am just really grasping the complexity of all these mods and have run into a few problems. I understand that I have to download the Dual Loader Application and use that, but whenever I try to switch from Total Classics to MVP Mod, It won't let me and just resorts back. I can't get them to work without re-installing th 06 mod. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

It takes twice as much disk space, but I have MVP '06 and TC installed in two separate folders.

1) Before installing TC, copy the MVP 2005 data folder (which is the modded MVP '06)and paste in a new location.

2) Install TC in the original MVP 2005 folder.

3) Copy the MVP 2005 folder (which is now TC) and rename it MVP Total Classics.

4) Copy the data folder that you created in step 1 and paste over the data folder in MVP 2005.

5) You can now rename the EXE file in the TC folder to MVP Total Classics.

6) When you insert the CD, MVP '06 will run. When you want to play TC, just double click the renamed EXE file in the TC folder.

Hope this helps.

Dual Loader Application was for TC phase 3

1994 will come with a dual loading EXE when it is finished

The TC crew does not want a dual loader for whatever reason

did mvp 06 come with a dual installer?

let's get the uninstaller right first buddy -- then start shopping around that dual installer devil man.

did mvp 06 come with a dual installer?

let's get the uninstaller right first buddy -- then start shopping around that dual installer devil man.

I have not plans on including an uninstaller, 06 should be added to a fresh install of MVP. No need for a uninstaller just reinstall the game

and 06 does not need a dual loader as it is a replacement of 05, who in their right mind wants to switch between 06 and 05?

one of the goals for the 06 MOD was to install the best mods so everyone would have the same version of MVP and they could play online without having to worry about who has what installed.

I would like someone with a default of 06 to play me online BTW

and I can do a triple loader (06, 94, & TC), or even a quad loader (05, 06, 94, & TC) if enough people's systems are too weak to play 06 online

Archived