Hmm..Interesting situation

tks

I installed MVP06 mod and then copied the entire program to a separate directory and then installed TC5 to the second directory.

Established separate executable icons...one as "MVP06"...the other as "TC5"....everything works just fine....one takes me to the 06 mod directory...the other to the TC5 mod directory.

Now....Here's the interesting situation (and if I was smart enough I might be able to figure it out).....

...In the Classics mod, I started a Dynasty using the '64Cubs as my team and play the schedule created in the Classics program.

...In the 06 mod, I started a Dynasty using the 06Cubs as my team and play the schedule created in the 06 program.

So what is the interesting part??....Both Dynasty's (the '64 Cubs AND the '06Cubs) appear in both directories.

When I play the TC version, both Dynasty's appear and when I play the 06 version both Dynasty's appear.....even though they are in separate directories. It appears they share the same file.

I'm just curious as to how this is done. :shrug:

As I say, if I was smarter I might be able to figure it out but if one of you talented modders could explain this, I would be grateful.

Just being inquisitive. :huh:

When I play the TC version, both Dynasty's appear and when I play the 06 version both Dynasty's appear.....even though they are in separate directories. It appears they share the same file.

The saved files are not in seperate directorys, thats why they both show up. They both are saved in the same folder witch is located in your "My Documents" MVP2005 folder.

The saved files are not in seperate directorys, thats why they both show up. They both are saved in the same folder witch is located in your "My Documents" MVP2005 folder.

BINGO!....That's it!....Keep forgetting about the "My documents" folder.

Thanks very much, Thome25.....I feel better now. :wink:

Archived