WBC in MVP 06

Hory

Just an idea at this stage but I propose that in the final MVP 06 mod we replace the Heroes/Legends teams with the two finalists from the WBC - (hopefully USA + D.R)

so we would need home/road uniforms and logos done for these 2 teams when the finalists are decided in a week's time

so, good idea?

The USA and one other team would be great. If the champs aren't the US, I would like the second team to be whoever the champs are. If the US are the champs, I would like the other team to be whoever the US had to beat in the championship.

Great idea Hory!

why not all the teams? they are putting together a WBC mod on the mod already....jerseys and such could be borrowed from there perhaps.

Because there is only 124 teams in mvp 2005

the 120 teams from MLB-A can't be changed nor can the 2 All-Star teams which are obviously needed for the All-star game mid-season leaving us with just the Heroes and Legends available...

i think this is a great idea!

but isnt someone doin a mod for the WBC already?

and all the teams will be in A league spots?

but i personally think it should be brought out as a roster like one that u save.

cuz wouldnt havin the WBC teams in the A league drastically affect your dynasty?

i think this is a great idea!

but isnt someone doin a mod for the WBC already?

and all the teams will be in A league spots?

but i personally think it should be brought out as a roster like one that u save.

cuz wouldnt havin the WBC teams in the A league drastically affect your dynasty?

Well, that's why I'm kind of confused.

Why doesn't someone just make a roster file that edits the A teams to the WBC teams?

I mean, I realize there are a limited number of teams... but it doesn't mean just because you have a roster file that you have to start a franchise with it... you get what I'm saying? You could always just load a different roster before you started.

Sorry if I'm missing something.

Why doesn't someone just make a roster file that edits the A teams to the WBC teams?

they can and already have I think, this is just a little extra we were thinking of including in the final mvp 06 mod...

I think that roster for the WBC dinasty` does not have to affect your game, because if your copies in 2 a separate folder your roster dynasty you can play and again have rosters. copies the original one to roster in a separate folder or your writing-desk, it is to say to copies roster kept from your folder my documents and you paste wbc to roster when you must play your dinasty simple it and replace. easy.

ya u could just save the original rosters and load them when u dont want the WBC teams in it

that would work

but kind of annoying

but thnx for the inut guys

Idon't understand you said!!! ???? I have the total roster of WBC and other dinasty roster with out problems. In two files only copy the usual roster in my documents.

Archived