Help a Nub and Perhaps others looking for simple answers

NYElectrons

After reading the 274 replied post about the 06 mod, it is fuzzier then a bears butt... so here goes my simple questions, perhaps someone can help me answer them..

1) I am a mvp 05 user, who never really got the game off the ground for verious reasons.. Not enuff time, or everytimei wanted too, i would start, get overly frustrated and stop. I was an AVID player of Micro League Baseball back in teh day and I have graduated to SO many other games since.. I created my team in that game (the New York Electrons) and we have basically replaced the Yankees in every game (there were a few i took out the orioles (useless.. lol) and played with them, whatever..

Anyway.. I am overly interested i this 06 mod now that spring training is in full swing, and being the PC Baseball scene is deader then the reaper.. lets discuss how to do this the RIGHT way.

I would like to:

Put my team in the game, Replacing the Yankees.

This would consist of:

-my full roster including minors

-a created jersey

-proper logo

-full set of career stats

I woule the closest to real life simulation. (Roundabout, since walking and pithers walking in this human controlled game is very very hard)

Then i would like to apply this 06 update.

Now i would be doing this from bare metal install.. Full installation of o5 and all patches applied.

What should i download to do this the right way?

I appreciate all the help, and I hope i m posting this in the right place. Im just lost.

dl the 06 mod, then PM raindelay07 or whatever his name is and see if he'll assist you. He sorta has a niche in replaceing teamas. The other peoplw that could help you are busy doing thei own mods right now, like the 1994 mod and what not. Mo.

I downloaded both of the MVP 06 files, LL and IF. Each one downloads fine, but when I try to open them up with either WinAce or WinRAR, they state that each file is corrupted (corrupted file header) and doesn't extract anything. Any suggestions?

Archived