Can't Get Either LL or ILF to Extract

KCJay

I am really puzzled by this. I downloaded both of the 06 mods. When I try to extract them with either WinACE or WinRAR, it states that "header is corrupt" for each file it trys to extract. I end up with a folder for the extraction that is empty. I tried Quick Par on both of the files and it says the files are fine - in addition, the file size is correct for each of them. I have downloaded them each three times with the same result.

Hopefully, it is something simple that I missed. Can anyone help? Thanks.

same to me, i tried downloading for several times... i can t get that then i decide to give up. so i look for small sizes so i can download easily for example montreal 1994... it worked for me!

:x :( :cry:

I'm not sure if this helps, but Snake65 had this issue. He solved his issue here.

I have no idea why this happened for him and why he was able to solve it by changing browsers, but it's at least worth a shot.

Also, RBaggio10, WinZip can't extract this. If you don't have it already, search Google for "WinRar." Aside from this mod, almost everything is "rarred" instead of "zipped" It's the same deal as WinZip - a compression utility that allows users to download a fully-functional "trial". The "trial" never expires. :wink:

Good Luck all and if you do resolve it, could you please post back for reference if anyone else experiences the same issues?

Archived