Who has a Dynasty that They're going to post soon?

Dom2662

I have an Ms dynasty...my team is in 3rd place in the AL West with a reocrd of 45-56 (in mid-july). Dont think I will make playoffs...

Ichiro: .331 Avg, 22 HRs, 51 RBIs, 24 SB, .420 OBP 11 Triples.

He is 5th in the MVP Standings :D

He isn't leading your team in homers is he?

He isn't leading your team in homers is he?

He almost is..lol. But Richie Sexson is in the team lead with 25. His stats are .255 25 51. I am having a horrible time hitting with Beltre and Sexson. I'm just trying to win the MVP for Ichiro now, screw the playoffs lol.

I really wan't to post a Cub's one, but I always quit my dynasty and restart with updated roster's, or I will turn off budgets, fair trades, trade deadline, and spend all my time making rosters up to date that way. We'll see what happens.

Whait a minute, u live in San Francisco and u like the Cubbies.

Alot of people live in cities but like a different team. For example my cousin lives in Ohio. They have two MLB teams, the Indians and the Reds, but she loves the Red Sox. It can happen.

With the concept of Bandwagonism, anything can happen

From just outside Chicago. Lived there all my life until I moved out here for school about 2 years ago. Being a Cubs fan was passed down to me from my grandparents when I spent summers with them going to Wrigley. I guess that could be called bandwagonism.

possibly coming back with a Dynasty myself

looking at the American League this time though for some variety - possibly Tigers / Orioles

I loved ur Reds Dynasty. Hope u post ur Dynasty soon, good luck Lual. Im behind u.

Archived