Updating MVP 06 rosters/unis/cyberfaces

Dolfan349

Can I install and use the new rosters from SwingingSoriano and the uniforms/cyberfaces from Big Schmooz without issue?

I tried the rosters, but the game crashed when I went to start a game...

I'd really like new cyber faces as I'm sick of seeing the generic-glasses face. BTW, if I can dl the new cyber faces, which uniform combo should I get? Moser or Umachine?

You need to upload the right rosters, I included two, one for those without MVP 06 and one for those with MVP 06.

By today, there will be three different types of files included. A MVP 2005 version, a MVP 06 version, and a version that's compatible with the latest models.big.

Readmes are really useful! :)

BTW, download the lite models.big and download KcCitystar's unis.

You need to upload the right rosters, I included two, one for those without MVP 06 and one for those with MVP 06.

By today, there will be three different types of files included. A MVP 2005 version, a MVP 06 version, and a version that's compatible with the latest models.big.

Readmes are really useful! :)

BTW, download the lite models.big and download KcCitystar's unis.

I did install the MVP06 version, and I followed the readme... I copied all of the files within the database folder and unzipped them to my MVP06 directory's database folder, and STILL the game crashes.

Where do I get kc's unis? They seem to be buried within the dl section.

They are in the uniforms section, or, you could search for them by putting down 'KC', you'll find them.

Anyway, so you copied the database folder and the game still crashes? Did you try the .sav?

Anyway, some people have experienced crashes with my roster :(, some have not. If my roster continues to be a ***** you could always download UR. Of course, the crash may not be roster related.

Archived