Is there gonna be a roster update for the Livin Large Mod?

Guest McCovey521

Guest McCovey521

Just was wondering if there was gonna be a update to the rosters that came with Livin Large? I believe the last update was in February.

SS is right. You can manually change the rosters from one of the many roster download files here.

Actually, I believe the rosters that were included were the Ultimate Rosters Plus Edition 5.0. The 5.2 Standard Edition is somewhere in the download section as well as Soriano's own most up-to-date rosters.

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure that there was going to be a 5.2 Ultimate Rosters Plus edition released with the final release of the Livin' Large mod.

But, to answer your question :oops: , there will be another update. :mrgreen:

Hmmm i wanted to use SS's roster updates but he only has the most up to date MLB teams and maybe AAA im not sure but i would really like the names of the A and AA players. I dunno if you talked about it but yeah, thats my two cents.

The other thing with updating my rosters with one of the UR rosters is that im concerned the game will crash because i have the MVP06 models.big and it is different to the others...

Hmmm i wanted to use SS's roster updates but he only has the most up to date MLB teams and maybe AAA im not sure but i would really like the names of the A and AA players. I dunno if you talked about it but yeah, thats my two cents.

The other thing with updating my rosters with one of the UR rosters is that im concerned the game will crash because i have the MVP06 models.big and it is different to the others...

You should have no problem with crashes because of having that models.big. The only thing is, if you use the standard edition rosters, you will not have the gain of the extra cyberfaces the models.big you have gains for you. (They will simply appear as generic faces since the standard rosters have the generic numbers for all faces that EA did not give cyberfaces to.)

The only thing is, if you use the standard edition rosters, you will not have the gain of the extra cyberfaces the models.big you have gains for you. (They will simply appear as generic faces since the standard rosters have the generic numbers for all faces that EA did not give cyberfaces to.)

Will you be releasing a models.big file roster before opening day? Or are you waiting on the next URP?

You should have no problem with crashes because of having that models.big. The only thing is, if you use the standard edition rosters, you will not have the gain of the extra cyberfaces the models.big you have gains for you. (They will simply appear as generic faces since the standard rosters have the generic numbers for all faces that EA did not give cyberfaces to.)

so your saying that if i use the Ultimate Rosters it will be fine and should have all the cyberfaces or am i confused?

Archived