Best ATI driver for MVP 2004

metalboy15

ok i have tested every single ATI driver (since 3.4) and i have found that the 3.7 are the best ATI driver set for MVP 2004, for some reason this driver seems to run better at 85Hz :!: it runs very smoooooooooooooth :D

from the 3.8 to current (4.7 beta go to www.rage3d.com for download) the ball sttuter more

give this driver a shot!!!!

ok i have tested every single ATI driver (since 3.4) and i have found that the 3.7 are the best ATI driver set for MVP 2004, for some reason this driver seems to run better at 85Hz :!: it runs very smoooooooooooooth :D

from the 3.8 to current (4.7 beta go to www.rage3d.com for download) the ball sttuter more

give this driver a shot!!!!

Cool, thx for info. I will try 3.7 now.

im getting a radeon 9600 pro on saturday :p , the only drivers i can seem to get from ati.com r the latest catalyst, 30mb in size, so i got and waiting for the graphics card. cause normally the best drivers r the latest right?

also hes a link to the new beta drivers for nvidia, its kikass!, way better anti-aliasing, although instead of my comp going chunky slow it now goes sm00thly slow.

Nvidia Forceware 61.45 beta drivers for windows xp

im getting a radeon 9600 pro on saturday :p , the only drivers i can seem to get from ati.com r the latest catalyst, 30mb in size, so i got and waiting for the graphics card. cause normally the best drivers r the latest right?

also hes a link to the new beta drivers for nvidia, its kikass!, way better anti-aliasing, although instead of my comp going chunky slow it now goes sm00thly slow.

Nvidia Forceware 61.45 beta drivers for windows xp

if you are going with the 9600, get the 9600 XT.

y the XT?, i thought pro was best?, anyways its too late to change orders now, the dude is already savin' me one down at shop. my comps specs r: 256 ram, pentium700, museXL sound(4 speaka system) & nvidia mx440, and i really need that 256 additional ram on the pro aswell to play farcry full on.

also would it be possible if doom3 went at all with the 9600, the screenies look intensive?, prob bit outta question.

this screenshot contains graphic violence from doom3, view at your own risk kiddiesz

its actually funny, i got sandbox(farcry editor) going on it for 1 day, then crap happenend, somethin about cannot read memory, the graphics look like complete ****, shadows are huge black discs. i could go on and on.

o yea, i checked out the comparison chart for the 9600 series, the XT is only slightly faster.

tnl, o god how annoying that is :banghead: , u cant live without, but hey at least the mx is better than a voodoo2 right?, i blew up the v00d002, i presed the powa buton and b00m, no more. lol

also the 9600 uses alot of its features on older games like rtcw and stuff doesnt it?, like wall curving and stuff.

Archived