fastball freddy portrait updates problem!!

cubanlinx98

great updates on the portraits as far as resolutoin goes, but whats up with the grey box surrounding every pic in the game. they dont look right. they would be perfect if they blended in with the background and didnt have the grey frame around them....

can u fix this? cuz they would be wonderful if they were corrected

great updates on the portraits as far as resolutoin goes, but whats up with the grey box surrounding every pic in the game. they dont look right. they would be perfect if they blended in with the background and didnt have the grey frame around them....

can u fix this? cuz they would be wonderful if they were corrected

yeah I don't like that too... I've copied the original portrait files and reinstalled every add ons about portraits cuz I really didn't like FF's ones :(

Probably just a transparency problem. I don't think he has it down yet but hey that's how you learn.

Was his first try, let's give the guy another chance.

Although I will say would be nice to include screenshots so people can actualy see what they download

I contacted freddy to have him upload some pics of his work. I haven't heard back yet.

I think I'll make it a requirement to include pics with any graphic mods.

I just don't have the time to install every mod that comes in just to take screenshots.

For now all you can do is use your best judgement.

Or you can simply use my sets ;)... hehehe.

Joke aside, modders NEED TO include a preview of their work as it really helps people decide which mod to use... because after all, the user has the final call.

I contacted freddy to have him upload some pics of his work. I haven't heard back yet.

I think I'll make it a requirement to include pics with any graphic mods.

I just don't have the time to install every mod that comes in just to take screenshots.

good initiative. Note that no one is blaming you of not posting the screens, we know it's the moder's decision not to include a screenie.

I think it should be mandatory, too many files are just hit & miss.

I know some of the old modders (you know who you are) not only post screens but they actualy TEST the files they make (LOL), which I commend them on.

That's called "a good work ethic".

Archived