video card help

Hogfan2502

The new mod is awesome but my video card is getting old (128 meg AGP, 4 years old now) because with all the updates, its really jerky and not smooth anymore. I upped my Memory to 1Gig but it still runs jerky so i'm guessing its my video card. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to upgrade to so it will run smooth again? I dont want to spend much but just give me some suggestions please.

I think you better post this in the mvp support forum.

It all depends on what system you have right now. Seeing that you use AGP slots, the newest videocards probably won't run on your computer ( most of them only support PCI-e ), which doesn't really matter since you don't wanna spend too much. From what I've read, the 6800GS is a pretty good card which will last you longer than just this game. I'm not sure if it's an AGP card, but you could do a search on it.

depends on your setup.

6800XTs are the best bang for the buck right now. And prolly as good as you'll get with a 4 year old configuration. Everything else is just limited by the rest of your computer and will show the smallest diffrence over more expensive cards. Im not pro-nvidia either. This is a great card that can be found around $110 USD or less by companies that honor lifetime waranties.

JP_Frost-- I just bought the new GeForce 7800 AGP...It's the newest

card on the market...I have a P4 3.2 with 1.5 gig of ram the high speed

ram...He can still buy a new AGP card, but since he doesn't want to spend

the money..the new GeForce probably would not work for him...it was $350.00... With his age of CPU you can still find a pretty solid card for this

game for around $150.00 Take care and enjoy BASEBALL!

Archived