20 members have voted

1. 1.

• San Francisco Giants
    • New York Yankees
    • Tampa Bay Devil Rays
    • Chicago White Sox
    • Washington Nationals

Devil Rays w/ owner mode w/ updated rosters as of 2006

Devil Rays because there is great satisfaction in taking a crap team and taking them to the top or at least respectability. It's a great challenge but the intrinsic rewards that follow are worth it.

if you use default rosters make sure they are updated. It would be weird to see Damon in a red sox uni.

I know, Devils Field.... You like it? Its good.

Thats so unimaginative. Make it creative, either relating to the a devil ray or at least something alliterative.

D-Ray Diamond OR Stinger Stadium (plain but rolls off the tongue)

Deep Sea Stadium (related to Devil Rays and alliterative! but still not that great.)

Best Of Luck with your Dynasty!

Devil Rays w/ owner mode w/ updated rosters as of 2006

Devil Rays because there is great satisfaction in taking a crap team and taking them to the top or at least respectability. It's a great challenge but the intrinsic rewards that follow are worth it.

if you use default rosters make sure they are updated. It would be weird to see Damon in a red sox uni.

The funny thing is thats what i do too. Well just started. I play on dynasty mode though. I played one ful season as the D-rays and made the playoffs by winning the wildcard by 1.0 games. To bad i lost in the first round. Good thing is i got 15 mil added to my cap from team goals so i went out and got chad cordero and david wright for a combined 6 million!!!

Well i loaded up a new game this morning and im at skool right now so when i can get home i shall make the first few posts and get the ball rolling.

I'm thinking im gunna use Stinger Stadium as the name of the stadium, thanks to fred13 for the idea :D

Archived