MVP 2006 upgrade and TC5............

tucker

Ok...I have TC5..love it..I have a league going...

Now I don't want to lose this league I have done Hours and Hours of work with MVP Edit.....

So my question is

Can I download the new 2006 and keep my TC5 league intact running both whenever I want...If so....

Please tell me in detail because I am not that bright :roll:

In others words could you lay it step by step.. :oops:

Yes you can.

All you have to do is after installing MVP06, click "Back up Original Files" in the TC5 installer. After its done backing up, you don't have to do it again unless you update MVP 06. From then on, click "Install Original Files" for 06 or "Install TC5" for Total Classics.

The wording's something like that.

Yes you can.

All you have to do is after installing MVP06, click "Back up Original Files" in the TC5 installer. After its done backing up, you don't have to do it again unless you update MVP 06. From then on, click "Install Original Files" for 06 or "Install TC5" for Total Classics.

The wording's something like that.

I think he wants to have both installed at the same time and be able to play either one anytime he wants, rather than have to backup, install, restore, etc.

What I did was install mvp 06 first, then installed total classics later on.

Before downloading 06, I copied the entire mvp 2005 original folder with all contents to my desktop. I then installed mvp 06 and had it the default when you run the disk. I then downloaded total classics, and copied all of its contents to the mvp 2005 backup and overwrote those files. I just then renamed the backup folder "total classcs", and If I want to play it, I just click on the mvp icon in that folder.

Archived