Im thinking of doing a dynasty

Tidalwav90

i wanna do a dynasty with my cubbies which iw ould start when the 06 mod is released but would anyone follow it if it had no screenshots? I don't know how to and I know you have to use a website to upload them on and I don't know how to do that either

dont try this yet, i want someone to check if it is right.

first, at the time you want to take a screenshot, press the print screen button.

next, minimize the game and go to paint and hit paste. then save the pic under a picture format like JPEG or something. then just use a picture upload website, i just use www.imageshack.us

dont try this yet, i want someone to check if it is right.

first, at the time you want to take a screenshot, press the print screen button.

next, minimize the game and go to paint and hit paste. then save the pic under a picture format like JPEG or something. then just use a picture upload website, i just use www.imageshack.us

That's what I do. Works great. I guess this program "FRAPS" everyone is talking about does the trick as well.

www.fraps.com go there and get fraps. You can take screenshots with it. Its simple to use. I think you will get a laugh, because of the use of it. I believe APR or LUAL gave me the info on this, so they get the credit from me passing it on.

Next, the best one to use is ImageShack. You will have to resize the pics to make them useable on the Dynasty updates you make. You dont want them to big, or it will make it look like crap. I found resizing them to about 540 x 480 gives you the right kilabite size to upload them and still be a good size to copy the URL to your page and look really good.

Now resizing, I have powertoys for windows xp. You can get it from microsoft here is a link to it http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...ppowertoys.mspx when you get it, just right click on the thumb you want to resize, and the resizer will come up. All you do is just click the size you want or use the advanced tool to maually edit the size. Hence, the 540x480 size. You can choose any size that you feel comfortable with.

When you get the size you like under 1 MB I think, dont quote me, go to ImageShack, register, they will send you a link in the email. Click on the link, DO NOT DELETE THIS EMAIL! ! ! ! Move it to an alternate folder or copy the link to notepad. You will need this to access all of your uploaded photos and be able to upload and keep track of any you add. Copy and paste the URL to your dynasty and bam! ! ! You have pics to go with your dynasty.........looking good already! ! ! Have Fun! ! !

You can use the resizer to resize and make avatars too. Just do the same thing, except you have to make it 120x120 or something. It might even be smaller than that, you'll have to look when you edit your profile, if you decide to add a new avatar or something.

I hope this helps

Archived