CTS 'R' Us

Dagger147

any chance of an Indians CTS mod coming out ;)?

I'll have to wait until I get home to see how many images I currently have available. All of the ones I have are from last year. I've done a Cardinals and Yankees CTS pack only because I had about 9 images of each. Any less than that isn't really worth doing. Like I said, I'll take a look and see what I have and let you know.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After doing a little research, I learned that the difference between 1x and 2x is the final dimensions of the image you make in Photoshop. 1x would be 512x512, and 2x would be 1024x1024. As near as I can tell, this would reduce the "stretched" look of the CTS screen. If this is actually the case, then the tutorial I made is for 2x screens.

I also read that a pixel aspect ratio of 1.3333 is advisable. I tried this and really didn't notice any difference in the final product. Hopefully, one of our resident experts here can explain this better than I.

ahhh thanks man

I like it. Very nice job.

You know, you can play around with the opacity of the black bar. It's set at 40% right now, but I usually make it about 25-30%.

Where did you get the image at? I've been looking for images of the new Busch.

ummm i got that one off cbs sportsline. i know how to make the images larger and i also got some amazing photos of the new busch off of espn too.

I'm looking for daytime and nighttime versions from behind home. I'm also looking for a shot of the entrance to the stadium.

I'm looking for daytime and nighttime versions from behind home. I'm also looking for a shot of the entrance to the stadium.

i got the daytime from behind home, night entrance and i think day entrance!

hit me up on msn if you want: fcuk069@hotmail.com

Archived