i cant seem to get anything to work...

swaple3

i downloaded a buch of crap for mvp 05 as im playing that right now til the final version of 06 comes out

i put the fox music thing in the game but it doesnt play, i put the fox overlays in the game but it only shows up when they are coming to the plate and not during the innings or before the game

also i did the total audio thing and im not sure if that is working either

can someone tell me the proper ways and places to be installing these things?

the total audio thing had an installer that i jsut cliocked on and it went nutz extracting crap so i guess it worked?

Few things here swaple3:

1. Calling mods crap is not the best way to get answers here.

2. Everything comes with a readme...read it.

3. Every mod has a thread...use the search function.

wow way to be a tool and take everything to the heart and so seriously

i bet u cry when you jack off

you saying "use the search thread" is just like me saying "dont even reply if you cant answer my questions"

so DONT EVEN REPLY IF YOU CANT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

wow way to be a tool and take everything to the heart and so seriously

i bet u cry when you jack off

you saying "use the search thread" is just like me saying "dont even reply if you cant answer my questions"

so DONT EVEN REPLY IF YOU CANT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

Hey buddy guess what....He is only telling what you are going to be told whether or not someone answers your question. He also has a point, all three of those mods have threads explaining them and helping. One last point, maybe I should put this in a way you can understand, PUT SUPPORT AND HELP QUESTIONS IN THE SUPPORT FOURUM!

Would you like us to come to your house and do it for you? How difficult is it to install something and then notice if it has been done correctly. If the audio mod is installed correctly then it should be reflected when the announcers say something, i.e. start up a game with the Giants and see if they say Barry Bonds.

ts forum...

put spelling questions on www.dictionary.com/help

rofl

I think he who is free of sin may cast the first stone. I found this little bit in your first post.

the total audio thing had an installer that i jsut cliocked on and it went nutz extracting crap so i guess it worked?

Archived