Stuck with 77 yankees when creating a New Dynasty.

Edam

My MVP Profile is set to CLS 2 - '98 Yankees.

When I choose "Create New Dynasty" it's always the CLS 1 - '77 Yankees that I am stuck with in the Manager Interface.

What am I missing this time?

I don't play dynasty mode so I could be way off here, but can you create a dynasty using a minor league team? This is why I'm asking: The '98 Yankees are in the Yankees AAA slot (i.e. CLS2 = AAA). The '77 Yankees are in the Yankees MLB slot. If you can only create dynasties with MLB teams then perhaps this is your problem. Someone who plays dynasties could probably give a definite answer here.

I don't play dynasty mode so I could be way off here, but can you create a dynasty using a minor league team? This is why I'm asking: The '98 Yankees are in the Yankees AAA slot (i.e. CLS2 = AAA). The '77 Yankees are in the Yankees MLB slot. If you can only create dynasties with MLB teams then perhaps this is your problem. Someone who plays dynasties could probably give a definite answer here.

Thanks for the response. It only seems possible to create a Dynasty with the teams in CLS 1. Oh well.

Archived