request for umachines....

TcWig

I like the uni packs you do with the alt unis. IE the St Louis pack. I was wondering if you could do a Detroit pack with yammers alt detroit unis added so you would have 4 unis to pick from? :D

Well, I've already said that my intention is releasing every single MLB team pack. I don't have a particular order, so I just pick next team 'randomly' and start working.

If Yammer made BP kind jerseys, there is no problem 'cause that's what I'm doing for most extra gears, but if he developed a full idea from his own, then I should ask him to recreate his work. Anyway, I'm downloading his Tigers' jerseys to see your point.

I think it is a blue away jersey and a sleevless home jersey. I currently have just the basic home and away I added the shoes with the orange strip to the away unis. I just thought it would be nice to have 4 to choose from but dont know how to do it.

Well I can't wait to see your Expos pack!! The Away uniform is really ugly in the game!

You're doing an amazing job Umachines with your uniforms! And I really like your installation files too! I hate it when people just give a "MVP Studio" kind of install... I never download those!

...I hate it when people just give a "MVP Studio" kind of install... I never download those!

My own advice: Give it a try. I've used it myself to make some of my portrait pictures 'empty' files before preparing full batch installers, and to import some other modders' work, including retro team packages. It also comes with many features related to other aspects of the game.

My own advice: Give it a try. I've used it myself to make some of my portrait pictures 'empty' files before preparing full batch installers, and to import some other modders' work, including retro team packages. It also comes with many features related to other aspects of the game.

I tried but I never was able to make MVP Studio works correctly on my CPU... That's why I'm giving up now on those kind of addons....

Archived