Jump to content

How do edit a picture to get this effect?


Recommended Posts

I don't have much knowledge on applying effects to pictures in Photoshop, gimp, PSP, whatever, and I was hoping someone could help. I think this might be rather simple if someone will explain it to me.

How do I take a picture of something, and then surround it with black that fades into it, like the pic attached? I edit pictures with Gimp, but usually the commands on Photoshop or PSP are about the same.

Thanks a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...