Maybe someone can help me out?

Thome25

OK, after getting my new HD and reinstalling all the updates for windows, I reinstalled MVP and I am having major problem with jagged edges around 3D images. Now when i had my game on my other HD is was perfect and I really wish I can get it back too the way it was.

I got an ATI Radeon 9000 (I know its not a great card) with a 160ghz and 512 MB RAM. And I know about the AA and AF filtering but the thing is that when I use the AA it helps but it slows down my game too a point I cant play it.

So if anyone has a solution please let me know. Oh and I did look throught the MVP 2005 support thread, yes all 70 something pages with no luck.

Thanks for the replies. The player detail isnt the problem, just say i am batting and the detail around the stadium is fine it's just the jagged lines around everything that is the problem. I just dont know whatelse too do.

Hey man,

When you reinstalled all of the updates to windows after redoing everything, what drivers did you use for your chipset and graphics card?

For your chipset, go to your manufacturer's website and see what's available. For your graphics card, it's a bit different....

ATi Catalyst software requires the use of .NET Framework 1.1. If you don't have that installed, go here to get the download. It's like 22 MB. :?

Also, if you haven't updated your drivers for your Radeon yet, you might want to grab the newest version - Catalyst 6.4. Just be sure you have that stupid Framework installed first.

Post back with your results and we can try something else if that doesn't work.

Good Luck!

Archived