Thinking about doing one??

Sizemore

I just joined and it seems alot of you are into the Dynasty feature. I think its pretty cool, I might give it a go, if I can decide what team I want to use...................I'll let you know and post some things of what I come up with........Some of these are pretty good, but some of you dont like to finish them...its funny. I think you guys get bored with one team and do another team. Its logical to do that. I hope I can get one started and let you guys know whats going on with it.......................S

I think most people end them because of several reasons; it becomes too much work to actually play the dynasty and post everything that happens, it becomes a hassle to post your progress, and maybe because a new big update comes out and you have to quit the dynasty, and so on.

yeah, I saw that the 06 mod came out and it screwed everyone up...lol but its a good thing, a good kinda screw ...........lol I have in mind what I like in a roster. I want some vets, and I want prospects. A blend thats not to over the top. That way I can be able to keep track with it better as far as pics and whatnot.......I feel ya Kg

Archived