1978 Colorado rockies uploaded !

rolie

nice work with the defunct NHL team

Well, technically, they're not defunct. They're now known as the New Jersey Devils...

Good work on the unis BTW, I wish they'd actually do something like that.

I'd love to see the Angels break of some throwbacks from the 50's of the PCL team, back when the LA logo you see on today's Dodger caps was worn by the Angels.

i was gonna make some LA angels like that but i couldnt find good pix to go off off, especially of that era, so if if you have any pics send em and ill try to do them, cuz i wanted those topo, lolz

Well, technically, they're not defunct. They're now known as the New Jersey Devils...

Did I spell defunct right? The devils suck. They have 3 Cups and 3 fans. Great progress there. Sad to see more people would rather go to MSG and watch the money bag Rangers.

i was gonna make some LA angels like that but i couldnt find good pix to go off off, especially of that era, so if if you have any pics send em and ill try to do them, cuz i wanted those topo, lolz

al_1963_losangeles.gif

you kno, the california angels team package is hot and im using your 70s cali angels uniform. I'd like to see another cali angels uniform cuz 1973 was like nolan ryan's best year, maybe another cal angels uniform would be cool, but whatever you whip is going to be hot.

Archived