Hollywood welcomes new faces - 2006 L.A. Dodgers Dynasty

endeavor

I will be starting my 2006 Dodger Dynasty shortly, thanks to all you modders out there, I am once again, really excited about this. I will most likely report in series, rather than every individual game, but that might change as I go along. Take a look at my early page setup:

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?u=momoforce&y=2006

Comments more than welcome! 8)

Hey there DUnit. Thx for stopping by, I appreciate your comments. I will get going with the actual games starting prolly tomorrow. Due to lack of time, I just briefly checked out your dynasty, but from what I've seen, I really like it, and will surely be back.

8)

Update: I have had some PC problems recently and was forced to re-format my HD. I might just start a new Dynasty in the American League, but that is not 100% for sure yet. Very frustrating the whole thing, but since I am slightly unhappy in the NL, maybe it was meant to be. I'll post soon on the developments :roll:

Ok, as you can see, I opened a poll for my new dynasty. I upgraded my old dynastymanager.com to Dynastymanager 360, and chose to play with a team from the American League. Since drive C: caused continous problems, I now have two brand new Seagate Barracuda's in there. Everything should be fine. Maybe you guys can help me make the choice of team a bit easier by suggesting teams from the provided poll 8)

Archived