1973 California Angels Team Package Uploaded!

fuzzone

im working on the 73 ones, should look cool

I was looking at the uniform update, and it looks pretty cool, but the cap is slightly off.

1973ang.jpg

That is how the cap looked in '73, the one you used looks more like the one they switched to in the late 80's. This is the thin A.

anahat.JPG

This is the cap they used from '89-'92, notice the thicker A and halo. This is known as the fat A.

It's something that most places miss, I think Chris Creamer even fails to distinguish between the two, but the cap did change.

Other than that, the unis look great!

ok col see what you mean, can I give you the file to test so i dont have to keep uploading them, maybe tomorrow though im kinda hammered right now arguing politics lolz

awesome work on the 73 angels. would you be interested in tackling the 1939 yankees? i have a pic of the home and away. it would be cool to use that with my 41 yankees team. its bascially the same uniform.

ok col see what you mean, can I give you the file to test so i dont have to keep uploading them, maybe tomorrow though im kinda hammered right now arguing politics lolz

If you want, yeah, I can test them.

I do have a couple more suggestions:

Here's an image of the actual '73 jersey:

mn-an73h-30.jpg

and here's a '86 uniform:

mn-an86h44.jpg

You'll notice that the halo on the A rode a bit higher on the in '73. Also, the letters are spread out a bit further on the '73.

Here's the biggie, look at the numbers. In the 70's the Angels were using a Red Sox type font for the uniform numbers. Your numbers look good, but they're the 80's version of the numbers. Also in '73 the Angels didn't have names on the uniform, but I don't know if you can control that.

Finally, when I installed your unis, the front numbers didn't show up in game, is that something that can be controlled?

in '73 the Angels didn't have names on the uniform, but I don't know if you can control that.

you can take the names off the back. look at the yankees uniforms. i installed the ny knights unis to my yankees set. they had the names on the back. i just went into eagraphics editor and extracted one of the fonts for the yankees uni and changed the number to match where the knights uni is. no more names on back.

awesome work on the 73 angels. would you be interested in tackling the 1939 yankees? i have a pic of the home and away. it would be cool to use that with my 41 yankees team. its bascially the same uniform.

email me pix, ill see what i can do, but if they are identical to the 44's i may skip it, cuz i dont wanna do stuff thta's out there already, lolz

If you want, yeah, I can test them.

I do have a couple more suggestions:

Here's an image of the actual '73 jersey:

mn-an73h-30.jpg

and here's a '86 uniform:

mn-an86h44.jpg

You'll notice that the halo on the A rode a bit higher on the in '73. Also, the letters are spread out a bit further on the '73.

Here's the biggie, look at the numbers. In the 70's the Angels were using a Red Sox type font for the uniform numbers. Your numbers look good, but they're the 80's version of the numbers. Also in '73 the Angels didn't have names on the uniform, but I don't know if you can control that.

Finally, when I installed your unis, the front numbers didn't show up in game, is that something that can be controlled?

the numbers should be easy, ill prolly just snag the redsox ones, i wasnt sure about the names, so thanx, those are easy to take off, im gonna work on the hat right now, as far as the spacing goes, i cant spread them out more without making the letters smaller, so i might have to keep them, that spacing to preserve the letter size,

as far as numbers on fornt, its currently only possible to put them there if you replace an existing EA jersey that had numbers there. I rplaced the 85 angels home with my 73 ones i made to get the numbers up there, that's the only way i know possible to do that

Archived