player photos

while playing an AA game today, i noticed that 95% of the players had no photo and therefore the same black portrait with the white outlining came up for nearly everyone...

the few players that didn't have that as their portrait had a cartoon face... while this is not that great, it is certainly better than the no photo picture

because of this, i was wondering how i could get a cartoon face portrait for my players without a portrait

lmk, thanks

i wanna know wats up with the black portrait too. by cartoon faces you mean the 3d ones right?, well portraits are randomly generated off the player, so im afraid your stuck with ur blaK portraits, its extremely rare to get black portraits, only 1 to about 4 ppl a year in my dynasty have a black portrait.

do all the other aa teamz have black and white portraits?, if they dont u just got lucky, if they all do aswell maybe u got a gamebug?

Depending on the default roster that you are using and your photo downloads will dictate what image appears when a player comes to bat. if you download RGlass's mvp editor, which enables changes to the default roster, you will see that each player from the roster you use will have an audio/photo identification number. if the number is zero then a "cartoon or 3D" image will appear in the game. if the number is anything but a zero, depending on the photo sets downloaded and the roster that you are using, a real portrait will appear, or the image will have a silhoutte of a person and/or maybe only the audio of the players name will be said. i recommend looking into getting/or using rglass's editor and begin downloading photo updates from this site. there are plenty out there and most are excellent. some of the photo sets in the download section also have a roster to coincide with the portraits so player id's don't have to be added manually. hope i didn't lose you on this tangent.

Depending on the default roster that you are using and your photo downloads will dictate what image appears when a player comes to bat. if you download RGlass's mvp editor, which enables changes to the default roster, you will see that each player from the roster you use will have an audio/photo identification number. if the number is zero then a "cartoon or 3D" image will appear in the game. if the number is anything but a zero, depending on the photo sets downloaded and the roster that you are using, a real portrait will appear, or the image will have a silhoutte of a person and/or maybe only the audio of the players name will be said. i recommend looking into getting/or using rglass's editor and begin downloading photo updates from this site. there are plenty out there and most are excellent. some of the photo sets in the download section also have a roster to coincide with the portraits so player id's don't have to be added manually. hope i didn't lose you on this tangent.

i understand, thanks

i just noticed that hory compiled a great set that covers almost everyone so i'm going to download that

Archived