Making Firstbaseman have firstbaseman mits?

wmtroop

Is it possible for the firstbaseman to wear firstbaseman mits? I 'm new to this Mod stuff, and I think it's amazing all the mods that poeple have done. How does it all work? This is why I went and bought the PC verision of MVP after buying it for the X-BOX. Glad I did. It's truely amazing. So do you think its possible to have firstbaseman mits? How about players wearing Sunglasses during afternoon games?

Is it possible for the firstbaseman to wear firstbaseman mits? I 'm new to this Mod stuff, and I think it's amazing all the mods that poeple have done. How does it all work? This is why I went and bought the PC verision of MVP after buying it for the X-BOX. Glad I did. It's truely amazing. So do you think its possible to have firstbaseman mits? How about players wearing Sunglasses during afternoon games?

i bought the xbox version first, but after seeing one screenshot of chuk's camera mod, i bought the pc version. I dont know how to do it, but I believe all of that is possible except wearing sunglasses in specific games. I think that they would have to wear them all the time. kccitystar (spelling?) has updated Gagne to wear his goggles.

There is one way that I can see to achieve this...as it is set up now fielders can choose to wear different colored gloves (one of five, IIRC)...if you wanted to go and edit all first basemen to wear one color of glove only (say red), then you edited that (red) glove to look like a first basemen's glove you could do it...but you would have to make sure that no other players were wearing that specific color of glove, and also as new players are generated you would have to be watching them as well, so it would be a great deal of editing to get it right and keep it right...probably not worth the effort if you ask me....

Also, since there is only one face image for each player, if you put sunglasses on them, they would wear them for all games.

• 2 weeks later...

to begin even to attept this, if anyone does, we'dyou'd need to know wher throws base mits are stored in the files. if anyone knows that, then someone might try working with them, aussimg its possbile to work with.

Archived