MVP 2005 TV Network Selector v. 1.0

Sharpshooter

gdekool,

Just wondering here, but have you tried reinstalling it?

Try to make a Desktop shortcut after you place the .bat file in the MVP 2005 folder and not before.

I was thinking that maybe you might have extracted the files in another folder and then created the shortcut from that location. And then you moved the files to the MVP folder. I'm just thinking aloud here because I cannot recreate that error you get.

Maybe someone else can see what you and I are missing.

you know what would be really cool, though I doubt it can be done, is during franchise mode, somehow align the overlay with the games in the schedule, i.e. if the game is on a sunday and at night, it would automatically choose espn, or a saturday afternoon, except in april, choose fox.. and in the playoffs choose fox for the championship and world series, and randomly choose between fox and espn for the division series. Can that be done?

• 5 months later...

can someone give a novice like me instructions on adding new overlays into this program? like i play with the Tribe but on my road games i'd like to play with the road teams overlays.

i know i right click on the .bat and click edit...but how would i add the overlay and music, etc.

thanks for anyone who helps me!!!

okay, i figured out how to add overlays but now i have another problem. what do you do when you get to double digit overlays.

like i have 14 different ones programmed, but say i want to use (14), when i press 1 it goes to the original overlay without even giving me a chance to hit the 4 to make 14...

can i only have 9 overlays or is there a solution to this???

• 2 weeks later...

okay, i figured out how to add overlays but now i have another problem. what do you do when you get to double digit overlays.

like i have 14 different ones programmed, but say i want to use (14), when i press 1 it goes to the original overlay without even giving me a chance to hit the 4 to make 14...

can i only have 9 overlays or is there a solution to this???

just wondering if anyone has figured this out....i thought i had it, but i failed!!!!!

Archived