Angel Stadium: The Night Version Begins

HaloFan

I'm gathering ads that have been changed at the stadium, but I still am not back to really working on it.

Spending nearly 10 hours a day at the stadium doesn't exactly make me anxious to sit in front of my computer and in a sense go right back there.

To be perfectly honest, I'm kinda getting sick of the stadium, and when I get home, I try to escape from it. I'm just spending way too much time there right now to get jazzed over working on it. I mean, I love Angel Stadium probably more than any other place on Earth, but sometimes I just need to get away from it.

OK, before I get back to work on the night version, I decided to tweak and update the day version (It will be released with the finished night version). Here's the new updates:

newleft.jpg

These are the updated Ameriquest and Auto Club signs I made for the night version. Here they are in the day version. That is also my new grass texture, replacing the one in the released product.

Up above, you'll notice that both ads on the left field scoreboard have changed. Kragen and Adelphia are no longer featured on the boards, so I needed to get rid of them here. The Ameriquest ad up here is a constant ad now. It used to rotate between Pepsi, Adelphia, and Toyota ads. Now it's Ameriquest all the time.

Over on the other side you get the new Arrowhead ad. The Pepsi ad from the other side, and a Del Taco ad now revolve on this side. Day version gets Arrowhead, night version gets Del Taco (Pepsi ad is very tough to make).

suzuki.jpg

This ad was changed at the stadium this week. Suzuki has taken the place of the Pepsi ads on the baselines.

phoenix.jpg

University of Phoenix is also new this week to the stadium.

That's it for now.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have another delay.

Moreno has been whoring out quite a bit recently, and added a huge add to the left field scoreboard that requires me to do more work that I would normally have to to add it. He also added ads to the out of town scoreboard area that aren't going to be easy to add.

I just wish he'd stop putting in new ads every week!

halofan, sorry to hear bout the more work, but you dont have to keep making it so accurate, i think more people arre anxious just to have an updated edison stadium they can play at night, so you should just release wat u have, and not add more of the ads, because the season is comin to an end, so please just release the night version, and maybe if u want make a version 2 with the new ads, but the version 2 is unnecessary

thanks

halofan, sorry to hear bout the more work, but you dont have to keep making it so accurate, i think more people arre anxious just to have an updated edison stadium they can play at night, so you should just release wat u have, and not add more of the ads, because the season is comin to an end, so please just release the night version, and maybe if u want make a version 2 with the new ads, but the version 2 is unnecessary

thanks

I 2nd that motion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived