Roster Question (importing LL rosters into)

brutushayesosu

I was wondering if it was possible to replace all the free agents in the Classics version with every single player from the Livin Large release?

So what I want to see is all the Classic teams left the way they are and have a huge free agent list consisting of current MLB,AAA,AA,A players. I suppose AA, A could be left off.

I looked around for this topic but couldnt find it anywhere. If its been discussed please redirect me so this topic can be discontinued. Thanks

I don't think this would work as I believe that there may be a physical limit in MVPEdit to the total number of players in a roster (MLB, AAA, AA, A and Free Agents). I remember running into problems in one of the Total Classics releases when we expanded all of the minor league team rosters from 22 to 25 players. I had to remove most of the players from the Free Agent pool in order to keep MVPEdit from crashing.

If you open up the Total Classics Phase 5 rosters with MVPEdit, you will see that there are only 25 players in the Free Agent Pool. On top of that, I believe that MVPEdit limits your Free Agent Pool to a total of 255 players. Looking at the Free Agent pool, I see the indication "25/255", meaning that we have 25 out of 255 spots used.

Archived