.dat importer and exporter

aznstalker

soo...i cant seem to get the porgram working probaly because im running on windows 2000, i keep getting this message about cant locate MCRV.dll file or something...is there any other programs out there which would allow me to edit my dynasty or owner and MVPedit can only import .mbe files sooo... is there a way that i can convert my .sav files to mbe files?

thanks

You need .NET Framework v2.0 for it to work.

.NET Framework v2.0 Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP Service Pack 2

I haven't tested my programs on Windows 2000, but they should work.

Actually MVPEdit imports .dat files. It opens .mbe files.

If you do have at least Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, and .NET Framework v2.0, and you are still getting that error, make sure you get the correct name of the missing .dll file. You can probably get the file by doing a google search.

Yea...i tried to install Windows SP3 but it says i have a higher version already...its it ok? and i do have >NET Framework V2.0 Beta...should i still download full version? and the error it give me is "The procedure entry point ?_type_info_dtor_internal_method@type_info@@QAEXXZ could not be lcated in the dynamic link libary MSVCR80.dll"

Yea...i tried to install Windows SP3 but it says i have a higher version already...its it ok? and i do have >NET Framework V2.0 Beta...should i still download full version? and the error it give me is "The procedure entry point ?_type_info_dtor_internal_method@type_info@@QAEXXZ could not be lcated in the dynamic link libary MSVCR80.dll"

Higher versions should be okay. I would go ahead and get the full version, if I were you.

Archived