5. Scott Baker

BULLPEN

MRP - Jesse Crain

MRP - Cabe White

MRP - Matt Guerrier

SU - Juan Rincon

CL - Joe Nathan

should wait 12 hours for new UR 6.4 Rosters like i am to start my dynasty

Honestly, I think he shouldn't. There's always going to be a new UR release coming up, no matter when you start a dynasty. Besides, with tywiggins' dynasty editor making great progress, editing rosters and players might be a piece of cake in the nearer future.

Keep it up, Taylor_Made!

Honestly, I think he shouldn't. There's always going to be a new UR release coming up, no matter when you start a dynasty. Besides, with tywiggins' dynasty editor making great progress, editing rosters and players might be a piece of cake in the nearer future.

Keep it up, Taylor_Made!

yeah but this release of UR got some Good Lineup Changes of the MLB .. Such As Bagwell no longer in Houston Lineup and putting Berkman at 1B and Lane in RF .. but all is good im hoping that Dynasty Editor does make more Progress as it might unlock some new things we can do anyway . ill read this looks good so far keep it up

[align=center]min_logobanner_primary.jpg

Game 1 of the 3 game series: Minnesota Twins(0-0) @ Seattle Mariners(0-0)

Santana IMplodes In 7th, Twins Lose 5-3

HR.jpgSS.jpg

Steal.jpg

Right: Richie Sexson blast a solo HR in the 4th, Left: Sahnnon Stewart robs Ichiro in the 6th.

Center: Raul Ibanez slides in for what was the game winner.[/align]

Game Notes

Minnesota *(Ticker) – The Twins opened their season on the road against the Mariners.

Johan Santana got the start for the twins and pitched 3 scoreless innings with one strike out but in the Bottom of the 4th Richie Sexson stepped up to the plate and blasted a high slider 388 ft for the games 1st run and a 1-0 Mariners lead.

In the 7th innings Michael Cuddyer stepped up to the plate with 1 out and Torii hunter on 3rd and Justin Morneau on 2nd and blasted a shot that split the out fielders and sent bit Hunter and Morneau home to give the Twins a 2-1 lead, but the Mariners answered back in the bottom of the innings. Ichiro steeped up to the plate with no one out and Raul Ibanez on 3rd and Matt Lawton on 2nd and Willie Bloomquist on 1st and hit a line drive up the 3rd base line that drove in both Ibanez and Lawton and put him on 2nd and Bloomquist on 3rd, Carl Everett drove both of them in to give the Mariners a 5-2 lead.

Minnesota would score in the 8th but it was to little to late as the Twins fell to 0-1.

Box Score:

Team	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8	9	R	H	E

MIN	0	0	0	0	0	0	2	1	0	3	7	1

SEA	0	0	0	1	0	0	4	0	X	5	11	0

Game 2 of the 3 game series: Minnesota Twins(0-1) @ Seattle Mariners(1-0)

Lawton Solo HR In 10th Hands Seattle 7-6 Win.

Raul.jpgJoe.jpg

GS.jpg

Right: Raul Ibanez with his 2 run HR in the 2nd, Left: joe Justin Morneau blast a Solo Hr in the 3rd.

Center: Matt Lawton smash this Solo HR in the 10th.[/align]

Game Notes

Minnesota *(Ticker) – The Twins were looking to even their series at one a piece against the Mariners.

Seattle opened the scoring in the 2nd innings when Raul Ibanez blasted a 2 run HR that scored Adrian Beltre, Justin Morneau answered back for the Twins when he belted a solo HR in the 3rd to make I a 2-1 Mariners game.

Seattle then jumped out to a 4-1 lead when Carl Everett and Kenji Johjima homered in the 4th and 5th innings respectively, Shannon Stewart blasted a solo HR in the 6th to make it a 4-2 game and then in the 7th Luis Castillo drove a ball deep in to the out field that allowed Lew Ford and Joe Mauer to score and then Michael Cuddyer HR that Castillo scored from 2nd on to give the Twins a 6-4 lead.

Adrian Beltre and Fernendo Vina then hit Solo HR’s in the 7th and 8th innings to tie the game up at 6-6. The game could not be settled in 9 innings and it was forced to go to 10, in the bottom of the 10th Matt Lawton hit a lead off Solo HR to give the Mariners a 2-0 lead in the series and a 7-6 victory.

Box Score:

Team	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8	9	10	R	H	E

MIN	0	0	1	0	0	1	3	0	0	0	6	9	1

SEA	0	2	0	1	1	0	1	1	0	1	7	17	0

Game 3 of the 3 game series: Minnesota Twins(0-2) @ Seattle Mariners(3-0)

Simmed.

[/align]

Game Notes

Minnesota *(Ticker) – Minnesota took this game fairly easy winning 3-1.

The Twins scored 2 quick runs in the 3rd and then the teams traded in the 7th.

Carlos Silva picked up the win, pitching 6 strong innings and striking out 6 batters. Jesse Crain picked up the save throwing 2 innings and not allowing a hit.

Box Score:

Team	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8	9	R	H	E

MIN	0	0	2	0	0	0	1	0	0	3	7	1

SEA	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	1	4	1

St-Peter-Herald-Interactive.gif

Nathan, Ford Out. Benson, Penn In.

min.gifph_150249.jpgph_435140.jpg

bal.gifph_150274.jpgph_217915.jpg

Minnesota *(Ticker) – The Minnesota Twins have today acquired SP Kris Benson and SP/MRP Hayden Penn from the Baltimore Orioles in exchange for SU Joe Nathan and CF Lew Ford.

Benson, 30 has not yet pitched an innings this season for the Orioles. Benson was traded to the Orioles this past off season from the New York Mets for RHP Jorge Julio and RHP John Maine. Peen, 22 is one of baseball hottest prospects it destined to have a great career.

Joe Nathan, 30 has pitched 0.2 innings this season and has struck out 0 people and has 1 lose with an ERA of 13.50. Lew Ford, 28 is batting .500 this season with 2 runs scored.

trans.gifUpdated 25 Man Roster[/align]

PROJECTED LNEUP/BATTING ORDER

1. Shannon Stewart, LF

2. Joe Mauer, C

3. Justin Morneau, 1B

4. Torii Hunter, CF

5. Ruben Sierra, DH

6. Michael Cuddyer, 3B

7. Jason Bartlett, SS

8. Luis Castillo, 2B

9. Rondell White, RF

BENCH

Juan Castro, SS/IF

Matt LeCroy, C/1B

Mike Redmond, C

Luis Rodriguez, SS/IF

Tony Batista, 3B/SS

PROJECTED ROTATION

1. Johan Santana

2. Brad Radke

3. Carlos Silva

4. Kyle Lohse

5. Kris Benson

BULLPEN

LRP - Scott Baker

LRP - Hayden Penn

MRP - Cabe White

MRP - Matt Guerrier

SU - Jesse Crain

CL - Juan Rincon

Ok guys due to a storm we had here a few days ago i have lost ,y dynasty so i wunna start a new one but i would like some input into who i should be.

So can u guys leave me a reason why i should be who ever u pick.

Yankees.

Mets.

Braves.

Indians.

Rangers.

Tigers.

Other.

Please leave a reason for who ever u choose.

Archived