Mistake in 2 players for UR Plus edition

big shmooz

Please note that Peralta & Sizemore both of the Cleveland Indians have 05 faces in the game, but in the rosters are noted as being 04 faces. Somehow this slipped through the cracks. This will be changed G-D willing by Totte in the next release. For those wanting a fix now for this, simply edit the roster in mvpedit & change those two players to 05 faces. Also, Peralta needs to be changed to a 7 skin tone.

Please note that Peralta & Sizemore both of the Cleveland Indians have 05 faces in the game, but in the rosters are noted as being 04 faces. Somehow this slipped through the cracks. This will be changed G-D willing by Totte in the next release. For those wanting a fix now for this, simply edit the roster in mvpedit & change those two players to 05 faces. Also, Peralta needs to be changed to a 7 skin tone.

Sorry 'bout this folks :?

Did you send me an e-mail about this Shmooz?

Totte... yes, I did. I apologize. I did not mean to make you look bad. It's probably my fault for not noticing this sooner. I have had this mistake all along even in last years rosters.

It's alright man, don't worry about it :wink:

Archived