TBS and TBS Braves Xtra Overlays and audio

aukevin

Like a Turner South overlay I created using Trues' 06 overlay theme, I created a TBS and TBS Braves Xtra overlay. I also pulled some audio out of a game on TBS and within this mod is a bdcstdat.big file that has TBS intro music as well as some music they use between innings. Thanks Trues' for letting me use your 06 overlay theme once again. I'm gonna be uploading this soon if you guys want to use it.

Anyway, hope you like it and here are some screenshots:

tbspreview20db.jpg

tbspreview0re.jpg

tbsplayercard3cb.jpg

xtrapreview22ym.jpg

xtrapreview6lb.jpg

xtraplayercard7fa.jpg

WOW! Very awesome. Terrific work, Kevin! :wtg:

Thanks. Well Trues is who did a lot of the hard work. I just plugged in a few TBS images. KSM had a TBS scorebox thing submitted here that was close to the real thing. I thought about just trying to get his permission to use his but I wanted to recreate it and try to get it closer to the real one. His TBS scorebox and some real game screenshots I took helped me re-create a scorebox that I think is pretty similar to that on TV.

Anyway, thanks kg!

Even though I don't use the Braves, I will definitely be using this once you release it. I'm assuming the yellow bar is highlightedfor whoever is batting? That's a nice touch. And the bases turn yellow (or is it a different color?) when there's guys on base?

Even though I don't use the Braves, I will definitely be using this once you release it. I'm assuming the yellow bar is highlightedfor whoever is batting? That's a nice touch. And the bases turn yellow (or is it a different color?) when there's guys on base?
bases don't turn color, there's nothing to make it do that as I know of. :( The bases are just there for looks because that's what it looks like in real life. Yes the yellow bars indicate who's batting.

Nope...haven't tried them yet. (i went to sleep last night)

But seriosuly, for me to be downloading overlays (i've got the ESPN one you made too) from an Auburn fan? They must be seriously good.

How is the audio on this mod? I might use it later this summer when I start using the Braves for my dynasty.
I think the audio is fine, but we might not agree on this. If you want it, I can send you a zip of all the audio clips that I used and you can see for yourself or try to improve them somehow. I've got a few different inning transitions that I pulled off the TV as well as a couple different intros. There is also the Tonto song heard during the games between innings every now and then. Also, they aren't in these overlays, but if you watch Turner South they have Braves songs sung by Hammer and Travis Tritt, I have those as well. The Hammer one is actually in my Turner South overlay between innings.

Archived