The Official Big M1ke's Roster Thread, Part II

Big M1ke

Hey guys.. I just released a v.7 of my roster with some trades and signings since my final opening day roster.... Like I used to do before, I would appreciate if you would let me know if there's something wrong and I will correct it! This will help me to release an All-Star break final update almost 100% accurate!

I'm not doing the minor leagues teams but I'm still doing the rookies playing for the MLB teams that aren't in the game though.

So if you see any batting orders, pitching rotations, trades, signings, etc. that are wrong, just let me know!

just wondering where you got that Jimmy Haynes was playing for the Yankees? He was signed by Detroit and played a few games with Toledo before he was released a couple weeks ago. I must have missed that signing somewhere.

just wondering where you got that Jimmy Haynes was playing for the Yankees? He was signed by Detroit and played a few games with Toledo before he was released a couple weeks ago. I must have missed that signing somewhere.

New York Yankees - Acquire Tanyon Sturtze

Acquired P Tanyon Sturtze from the Los Angeles Dodgers for a player to be named; signed P Jimmy Haynes to a minor-league contract.

New York Yankees - Acquire Tanyon Sturtze

Acquired P Tanyon Sturtze from the Los Angeles Dodgers for a player to be named; signed P Jimmy Haynes to a minor-league contract.

Jimmy Haynes is a free agent. He was released from Toledo about June 20 and he is not on the Yankees unless I am missing something. What site do you use for transactions? I have looked at ESPN.com, MLB.com, Rototimes.com, and minorleaguebaseball.com and I can't find anything like that.

Jimmy Haynes is a free agent. He was released from Toledo about June 20 and he is not on the Yankees unless I am missing something. What site do you use for transactions? I have looked at ESPN.com, MLB.com, Rototimes.com, and minorleaguebaseball.com and I can't find anything like that.

I used this site for the missing transactions between opening day and this week : http://www.baseballprimer.com/to/

I just noticed that the Haynes news is from May 20th... I'll release him :)

I always used those 2 sites (ESPN and MLB) for my previous roster updates but this time, I didn't want to go through all the injuries, calls up and sends down since the beginning of the year.... That's why I used the link I gave you earlier... Just the trades or signing are there...

To conclude, I was just being lazy :p

Archived