If I Start A New Dynasty

Taylor_Made

Pick Detroit or Toronto for AL teams. I am however a baseball purist and like having to pinch hit for the pitcher etc. Typical NL fan. If I was in the NL I'd pick Arizona or Brewers. These teams have talent to win with but also do not make it a stroll in the park. Being Toronto or Milwaukee seems to be the best bet to try to over take the Yankees, Red Sox or Cubs(better in game than real life) and the Cards.

Who should i be and what can i do to make it better

I want your honest opinion guys i really wanna ake this a good one so please can u help.

thanks guys

I would say the most important thing you can do to make it better would be to stick with it. How many dynasties have you had? 2? 3? Just find one that you feel comfortable with and stick with it. What I do (even though I haven't played any MVP in a while) is I have my Brewers dynasty, which I post on this site, and then I have a Red Sox dynasty that's for my own enjoyment, that way, you can play some MVP, no strings attached (having to take screens, writeups, updates, etc.).

I would say the most important thing you can do to make it better would be to stick with it. How many dynasties have you had? 2? 3? Just find one that you feel comfortable with and stick with it. What I do (even though I haven't played any MVP in a while) is I have my Brewers dynasty, which I post on this site, and then I have a Red Sox dynasty that's for my own enjoyment, that way, you can play some MVP, no strings attached (having to take screens, writeups, updates, etc.).

Good point man i have had 2 dynasties so i will continue my Indians one unless it becomes way to unrealistic then i will prolly do a Tigers one.

Thanks for your honesty mate.

I have two Dynasty's as well. One in the AL (the Red Sox) and one in the NL (the Padres). Two totally different dynasties. Padres, I have to do more wheeling & dealing to stay competitive... but the Sox I just cruise with.

As a side note I also use the Sox in the 1994 season and the 61 season... which is challenging because they weren't very good teams in those years.

Archived