UPLOADING STUFF!!!

fush12

I dont know who is doing all of the unploading stuff but whoever it is now is very slow...i am on here a lot everyday so if you want I can upload some stuff....someone just has to tell me how to and i gaurantee you that once they are ready to be uploaded they will be uploaded...or whoever is doing it....just get your *** in gear

I dont know who is doing all of the unploading stuff but whoever it is now is very slow...i am on here a lot everyday so if you want I can upload some stuff....someone just has to tell me how to and i gaurantee you that once they are ready to be uploaded they will be uploaded...or whoever is doing it....just get your *** in gear

That would be one of the staff Mods. You know...They have their own life too. They aren't like just sitting at their Computer waiting for someone to send them a file just so they can upload it. Just Give them time...it'll be worth it.

That would be one of the staff Mods. You know...They have their own life too. They aren't like just sitting at their Computer waiting for someone to send them a file just so they can upload it. Just Give them time...it'll be worth it.

They get Backdraft to handle the uploades, well he is not doing his job. Get a 13 year old kid with no life that is not a jackass, and be done with it

I understand that people have lives but if they want to do this then do it...dont wait like days to do it...there has been 9 uploades waiting sense yesterday...they should be uploaded by now

damn, its a holiday give the guys a break man! o m g , people have lives too!!! good things come to those who wait, patience! maybe you should have your own site, yall know how thing work, id like to see that!

I understand that people have lives but if they want to do this then do it...dont wait like days to do it...there has been 9 uploades waiting sense yesterday...they should be uploaded by now

Maybe they're Busy.. Also, it hasn't been day'S' just day.

They get Backdraft to handle the uploades, well he is not doing his job. Get a 13 year old kid with no life that is not a jackass, and be done with it

That sounds like me ;) (except i'm 15)

Hate it when we get these 13 year old no-life just begging for files to upload. Maybe they should consider other peoples perspectives.

It's very pissing for a modder to spend like 10 hours on a mod, and then upload it, and then not being able to see it processed for another 10 hours.

modder means you. modders mean more than you.

Rolie posted, he's a modder, i dont recall reading him feeling the same way you do.

but you know what, i like your stuff so im going to let it die now.

It's okay. Anyways, I'm just "suggesting" how a modder "might" feel in this situation. I'm not waiting for any uploads anyways.

Archived