Dynasty Help

wazzu181

I have been having trouble finding a good team to start a dynasty with. My favorite team is the Mariners and I have done plenty of dynasties with them, but am now tired of playing with them. I play on XBOX so the rosters arent exact but they are as updated as u can get for XBOX. Any ideas on teams? I will also be playing some minor league games just for fun. Thanks

When I become bored of playing with the Rangers Or Jays I like to play with a team that has cool jerseys a kickass Ace and a good youth movement. With that being said try being Washington they seem fun.

I like the Giants. They take work 'cause of the age and the minors. They're a very fun team for dynasties.

and you would get to take part in the bonds HR chase which should be cool. I heard if you hit 500HR with a player, the commentator says "with that swing he has just entered the 500HR club". Would be cool if they said something for 756hr's...

...or you could do a fantasy draft, that might be cool

fantasy drafts are the best, besides yankee dynasties :D

Nah, fantasy drafts make things too easy and unrealistic. I know real baseball purists never do a fantasy draft, and I like to keep it as realistic as I can in my dynasties.

Archived