San Diego Padres Dynasty

myk13

using the MVP 06 LL mod. Going to try and keep the rosters as accurate as possible thanks to tywiggins .dat importer exporter i can put the correct padres on the DL. Everything is how the roster is now except i have Eric Young in AAA because he is the most pointless player in baseball and i have Ben Johnson up with the big club.

Roster and Game Recaps coming soon.

one more note...i Sim Jake Peavy and Chan Ho Park's starts and sometimes Chris Young...i play with Clay Hensley and Mike Thompson. This is for the majority of the time, i will still occasionally pitch with peavy.

if your going to just play exhibition games then why buy the game? What about the dynasty where the guy created himself and only plays his games? But to mainly answer your question, its due to lack of time i have available right now. I will still pitch and play all the big meaningful games. Also, the more you play, i find it easier to win no matter what sliders you use. Simming games with those pitchers i believe will give me a more realistic win - loss ratio.

Archived