Controller Preferences

angryrat

Hi, I just picked up MVP 2005, after discovering this website the other day (EA owes you guys royalties)... i got excited with being able to make a baseball game actually realistic... now my question is.... what kind of controller should I play with? I've seen products to hook up a ps2 cont. to the cpu, which sounds cool... or do I just buy a PC controller?

Any suggestions or recommendations would be great.

i just found the other thread about controllers, and I apologize for being redundant.

Though, I would like to know if USB Adapter for PlayStation®2 Controllers have any problems or if they play just like it would on PS2?

i just found the other thread about controllers, and I apologize for being redundant.

Though, I would like to know if USB Adapter for PlayStation®2 Controllers have any problems or if they play just like it would on PS2?

You shouldn't have any problems except for configuring the controls correctly.

There are many companies making these adapters; I happen to have an older Radio Shack one. I like to believe they all work the same, but I haven't the resources to test them all out.

In case you're considering getting one, there are plenty of threads done about the adapters and possible solutions to any problems you may have with them.

Archived