2X Francisco Liriano Cyberface by thr33niL

thr33niL

You can import with eagraph, but it will still be uncompressed (i.e. it wont work or will crash your game). When it is imported (either with eagraph or bigui) you will need to open models.big with biggui, find the imported files (in this case, the three c336 files), highlight the uncompressed files (they will have a "no" after them in the "packed (uncompressed)" column) and hit "compress".

I havent learned yet how to have these files compressed out of the gate. Guess Im a little lazy since it isnt tough to compress them after the import. If you need anymore help, throw up another post! :)

For anyone that downloads: Don't use biggui to compress! Use Kraw's Installer; it will compress for you. thr33niL, if you want to keep it compressed, simply install the cyberface using EAGraph or Kraw's Installer, then extract it with EAGraph, and choose No when it asks if you want to decompress it.

Will definitely use this. Liriano is one of my favorite young pitchers right now. I've got him on all of my fantasy teams, and he's really paying off (4-1, 1.24 ERA as a starter!). Thanks a lot.

Filthy, the only reason he has that bloated ERA is because the Mariners touched him up for like 3 or 4 runs runs in his last start in Seattle. :p

He is the real deal if he can keep that control (because his stuff is phenominal).

Might I suggest an updated version of the face with it being compressed? I'm sure there's many idiots who will download it and complain because they have no idea how to compress it.

It looks real good by the way. I know I'll be using it. :)

Might I suggest an updated version of the face with it being compressed? I'm sure there's many idiots who will download it and complain because they have no idea how to compress it.

It looks real good by the way. I know I'll be using it. :)

Done.

Files are now fully and completely compressed :p

Archived