suggestion, not criticism, por favor

jchorneau

I love Classic, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all of you who worked to create it, but I have a suggestion, (and please if this has been posted before, sorry, try finding a needle in the Sahara).

I play Dynasty with my TC5 and it works well, only the scedule for CLS 4 sucks, they play the same team six times in a row, play another team 4 times and come back again play the same team again, another 5 times. I know it has to do with how the MVP baseball minor league schedule is set up in reality, (that they only play a few teams through out the year), but this is Classic, there are some really great teams I would like to play against my team. This is what is so enjoyable, i.e., I have this one team, the Crawfords that I would like to play against '12 Giants, but it can't because '12 Giants are in CLS 3, but the schedule restricts playing against them. The thing is the '12 giants are 12 in 0, my crawfords are good, 11 in 1, they need some competition...........

I wiish I could change the schedule so I could at least play more teams within the leagues.

Much obliged for those taking time to answer this .

I think that what you are talking about here is a

reorganization of the league structure which has been

suggested and debunked many times here.

I am with you on this but there doesn't seem to be

an easy way to get it done.

Archived