An Interesting mod idea

Slava

This just came into my head a few minutes ago and I decided to post it. Is there anyway to increase the in-stadium music and maybe add some other sound files and pieces of new songs to the game? This would be great especially when the home team is winning. I think it makes the game sound a bit more real.

This just came into my head a few minutes ago and I decided to post it. Is there anyway to increase the in-stadium music and maybe add some other sound files and pieces of new songs to the game? This would be great especially when the home team is winning. I think it makes the game sound a bit more real.
Besides my continuation of making ditties (in game music) for the NHL series, running a forum, running an online hockey league, updating AAA jerseys (replica and fantasy) as well as my job as a foreman for a landscaping company, I am still trying to crack the way the ditties are in the game.

Dummy me. I forgot I did make a finding in this area. The music that plays when you step up to bat is found in teh following location.

C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004dataaudioaemsatdit.abk

But the .abk file extension is a ***** to crack. I'll have to do some work on this.

Besides my continuation of making ditties (in game music) for the NHL series, running a forum, running an online hockey league, updating AAA jerseys (replica and fantasy) as well as my job as a foreman for a landscaping company, I am still trying to crack the way the ditties are in the game.

Dummy me. I forgot I did make a finding in this area. The music that plays when you step up to bat is found in teh following location.

C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004dataaudioaemsatdit.abk

But the .abk file extension is a [naughty word] to crack. I'll have to do some work on this.

i think everyone knew that. if you can figure this out, you will be a legend. between this and moving the baserunning windows...now if you could do both

I'm not seeing her, where is she
on the main page. When you click the link, keep your mouse icon off the screen.

As for the abk file extension. I've searched the net for months on how I can crack this and it looks impossible. abk is a backup file for print master gold and corel draw.

Archived