Which of these teams would you like to see  

13 members have voted

1. 1.

• Bad News Bears
    • NY Knights (from the natural)
    • Bull Durham
    • Major League
    • Other...if you select this please post what you want

Now that we have Classic teams out there how about some negro league teams or fantasy teams like the bad news bears or ny knights. i know gamingboy was working on the knights maybe this could inspire him to finish it and put it up for download. or may inspire others to do these teams or help create them.

My vote would be for the Negro leagues. The only problem with doing them as a team or teams is that because consistant stats were not kept, it is hard to come up with realistic numbers....but a Negro all star team would be cool...

My vote would be for the Negro leagues. The only problem with doing them as a team or teams is that because consistant stats were not kept, it is hard to come up with realistic numbers....but a Negro all star team would be cool...

i guess we'd have to use whatever stats we could get.

How about team of Michael Jordan,Danny Ainge,Kevin Johnson,Bo Jackson,Drew Henson,DJ Dozier,Deion Sanders,Chad Hutchision,Garth Brooks and any other sports player or Actor and so on who has played baseball but is playing another sport or doing something els

It can't have Brain Jordan because he is still playing baseball

Archived