The 3D Fans: Humans Breeding with Walrus?

billharris44

This game looks so fantastic now with all the tremendous mod work, but those 3D fans are so glaringly bad that it hurts. It's those huge flipper hands :banghead: driving me crazy! Has anybody taken a crack at maybe making those people in the first few rows less mutated looking?

I know you can turn those fans off completely, but then the first few rows of the stands are empty, which looks very strange.

It's too bad we can't get rid of the batter walk-up closeups, because that's when they're shown the most. It looks so strange to go from the immaculately rendered HD stadium, HD uniforms, perfect bats, etc.--to the crowd where it's the curse of the flipper-hands. :D

Way back in April, I modded the crowd just for fun. I changed the outfits of the ladies to bikini tops etc. Looked OK, but not great. But I could do nothing with the hands looking like flippers'. I also changed the outfit of the guy with the football jersery with the 88. I gave it Chicago Bears colors and changed the number to 54 (Brian Urlacher), then I discovered that the number on the jersey has to be a reflection for it to look good (11, 00, or #88), so there went that idea. I then just gave up and went back to the original crowd. I hate to say it, but I seriously doubt there is something we can do to the hands.

Archived